Monday, October 6, 2008

Frustration

I haven't blogged in quite some time. Probably because my weight loss has come to a strange stop, and I'm frustrated. It started when I tried to go onto the Zone Diet, and decided that it just wasn't for me right now, and then went back to Eating for Life. I thought, this will be an easy transition back, but with weekends away, a 24th birthday, and parents coming into town, life has been anything but normal lately, and my eating has suffered as a result.

That's where I am with that. It's been a couple of weeks since I've posted a loss on the scale, and I'm getting discouraged. It seems like once you're in the groove weight comes off so easily, but as soon as you get out of that routine for just a bit, it's a real pain in the butt to get back into it.

I'm still going though, and hopefully I'll get back to progress soon enough.

0 comments: